Episode 2 of the women’s health series here on the podcast! Today I’m chatting with Aisling McDonagh from The Clear Way To Conceive all about her experience with conceiving on her own as well as what the process of IUI and IVF looks like. Whether you’re conceiving on your own or struggling with infertility, this episode talks about how to prepare for both and put your body in its best possible state to achieve a happy and healthy pregnancy.
Today on the show we’re discussing:
- Aisling’s story and why she decided to conceive on her own
- What she did to prepare her body for pregnancy at 42
- What happens to your eggs as you get older
- What is infertility and how do you know you have it?
- Stress and how it affects pregnancy
- The process of IUI and IVF
- What it means to conceive on your own and her best advice for single women looking to pursue this route
Learn more about Aisling McDonagh
This episode is brought to you by Ann Marie Gianni Skincare. Ann Marie Skincare is a natural and holistic skincare brand made with organic or wildcrafted herbs that help nourish and care for your skin. Some of my favorites include: Aloe Herb Cleanser, Herbal Facial Oil, Kaolin Exfoliant. Use code MAVEN15 to save 15% off your first order.
The post Episode #103: Aisling McDonagh on Infertility, IVF + Conceiving on Your Own appeared first on The Healthy Maven.
Article source here:The Healthy Maven